Monday 11 October 2010

BEDTIME STORIES




















Throughout my time here in London I've tried to sleep as little as possible. Therefore watching movies has become something of a bedtime ritual. Between 12 and 4am, I live in the distant lands one can only reach through film and other media.  I have compiled a list of the ones I've seen since leaving Cape Town. An asterisk (*) next to the title means I thought it was amazing.

The Shining *
Pi *
True Romance
Prince of Persia
Deception *
I'm Still Here *
The Bad Lieutenant *
Fargo *
Mystic River *
Owning Mahony *
Little Dieter Needs to Fly*
Rescue Dawn*
12 Angry Men *
A Serious Man
The Big Lebowski *
Being John Malkovich *
Tell No One
Merchant of Venice
Primer *
Moon *
It's All Gone Pete Tong *
Dear Zachary
The Godfather *
Grizzly Man *
V for Vendetta *
Synecdoche, New York *
Robin Hood
Cocaine Cowboys *
Touching the Void *
The Wild Blue Yonder *
The White Diamond *

Entourage, Season 4 - 7
House, Season 1

A grand total of roughly 90 hours of watching stuff.